My location :

Home  > services  > legal  > Eviction Lawyer (Orland Park)
Eviction Lawyer (Orland Park) Ad id: 1202139595333742 |  Views: 38

Price: Contact Us
If you're a Landlord and are looking to evict a holdover tenant, call me for a free consultation to discuss your options. Eviction is your remedy, but it takes time; the sooner you start the process, the sooner you'll start earning rent again. My office will prepare the necessary documentation and represent you in court without a trial for $500.00 plus costs.James E. StanulaAttorney at Law(708) 469 - 630014496 John Humphrey DriveOrland Park, Illinois Location: Orland Park

Similar Items :

SHORT SALE FREE SERVICES! Chicago Short Sale Specialist (Chicago)
SHORTSALE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO FORECLOSURE?Don't Lose Your Home to Foreclosure, I Can Help
Import & Domestic SIDE WORK!!! (Joliet / New Lenox )
High quality repairs or services available for your BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or other luxury
I will clean your house or apartment.I'm looking for regular basic houses or apartments
Free Erotic Pictures! (Madison and Oakley )
I'm looking for a woman or a couple that would be willing to pose for some erotic pictur
Contact poster by email
Your email:
Your name:
Your message:


Other Cities: Albany   Atlanta   Austin   Boston   Chicago   Dallas   Denver   Detroit   New york
Copyright 2009 Classified :: ListLux.Com