We are currently recruiting BI-Lingual Collections Representatives as well as Collections Representatives seeking opportunity for advancement. Excellent compensation as well as bonus packages and hands on training provided. Self starter, desire to learn and excellent communication skills will be keys to success in this growing company. This opportunity consist of working in a collection call center environment. We are paying bonuses daily and commission six times a month with one of the highest percentages you'll find in the industry being paid out.
Payroll being paid weekly
Hours are typically 10am-7pm Monday through Thursday and 9am-3pm Friday.
Please contact our office @ 786-231-1193.
1) Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts. Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
2) Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts. Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone.
4) Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
5) Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or no payable checks, or to return merchandise.
6) Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
7) Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, or through the questioning of neighbors.
Location: Perimeter Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Please, no phone calls about this job!Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.